It wasn’t hard to use at all. Applying henna is actually really simple and super fun.
- Buy henna paste or a kit. (Make the henna if you bought a kit)
- Simply apply the henna paste to your skin like you’re laying rope on the ground, don’t use it like a marker.
- Leave the henna on for 4-8 hours
- Then you can peel off the henna paste
After you make your design, allow it to dry for a couple minutes and apply liquid bandage over your henna design.
* I have also heard that you can use liquid hair gel, or lemon and sugar. For more information on ways you can set your henna, feel free to google it. (I’m sorry I’m no help in that department!)
To set the henna paste, I applied liquid band aid to the location. This will allow the color to become darker and last longer.
This only lasts for a couple of days!